Sameera ali, ESQ.
“Success in the court room is built upon the foundation of careful preparation of the case outside the court room.”
My Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
My Extension: 5
- Law School: University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law, 2013
- Admitted: Virginia State Bar, 2014, United States District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia, 2015; United States District Court of The District of Columbia, 2014
- Bar Association Memberships: Alexandria
- JLAP – Women’s Group, 2019
- Alexandria Bar Association, 2019
- Jazz for Justice, 2018
Sameera Ali, The Story:
Sameera Ali is a graduate of the University of the District of Columbia – David A. Clarke School of Law and is licensed in Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Ms. Ali had four years’ experience in criminal defense and civil litigation as a solo practitioner before joining Magner Law in 2020 as of counsel. Ms. Ali’s drive and willingness to go above and beyond to provide excellent client service made her a perfect fit for the Magner Law team.
Ms. Ali handles both criminal defense and all manner of general district court litigation for the firm and, despite her affable demeanor and quick sense of humor, she is both tough and thorough in the courtroom.
- Born: 1986 in St. Louis, MO
- Grew Up: Manchester, MO
- High School: Blue Valley High School, Class of 2004
- Undergraduate: University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology, Minor in English, 2008
- Master of Fine Arts from George Mason University in Creative Non-Fiction Writing, 2010
NOTICE: The information contained here does not constitute legal advice. Every client's case is unique and there are no "generic" legal solutions. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. For specific questions about your legal matters, please contact our office to schedule an appointment with a legal professional.